Sanstream has been actively involved in the research and development of telecommunication software framework, tools and applications using re-usable modules and software APIs. The company has strong long-lasting collaboration and working relationships with other companies, universities and research institutes for the following skill-sets that are essential for any type of telecommunication software development.
- Mathematical modeling, simulation, algorithms and optimization techniques
- Knowledge of IP, IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS), IP based services e.g. Voice over IP, Video streaming, web services
- Wireless technology and standards including 4G Long Term Evolution (LTE)
- Quality of Service in IP network, traffic engineering and management
- Network and service management, Managed Information Base (MIB), SNMP
- Database design and management
- Large software development using in-house and third-party software including protocol stacks, Software Development Toolkit (SDK) using Application Programming Interface (API)
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) hardware and software API
Sanstream has a pool of researchers and engineers who has over 70 years of combined experience in telecommunication software development, project management, commercialization of R&D prototypes and marketing new products.
Sanstream is committed and focused in finding and applying best-in-class mathematical modeling and simulation techniques, software engineering best-practices, and developing knowledge base especially in the wireless LTE technology as it is being evolved, standardized.
Sanstream. was founded in 2003. The company is Canadian owned and operated.